Yeah, Pops!

Yeah, Pops!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My dad and Giada

We just went to Infineon Raceway last weekend to see my dad race. I am so proud of him!!! He is fulfilling a dream of his since he was young, and I totally look up to him! He has taught me that some dreams take time to really come true.
My posts will probably always be in the middle of night, because I have had insomnia for the past week or so. The only way that I can get to sleep is by taking a sleeping pill. I can't get my brain to shut off. When I lived by myself, I would actually stay up all night cleaning, doing laundry, and whatever else needed to be done until I would finally fall asleep cleaning the freezer out or something. Then I would sleep well into the day, and be ready for another night of sleeplessness. The problem I have now is that I have wonderful children that I get to have a fun-filled day with! I've got to figure out how to rid this insomnia!
Bobby and I finally went out on a date for the first time in like two months. It made me realize how much in love with him I really am. It's so easy to let little things get in the way of your relationship, but I remembered today why I fell in love with him. It's nice to know that you will always have a best friend that you can talk to about anything!

2 comments:

Suburban Monkey said...

How fun is that having a racing dad!!
Even without kids I crave date nights with Ben, spending quality time with your spouse is such an important part of any marriage.

christine sobolik said...

Hey Anne.


you have caused enough pain in my life, you have thrown me down, michael, MOM, and MY dad. i could care less if your in my life anymore, but the way you treat my family is unexceptable. i wont have it. i hate you dont talk to anyone about me, dont ask about me, dont tell stories about me, keep my name out of your mouth.
thanks.

-christine sobolik

I totally have to brag!

I totally have to brag!